Y’all a day ago I was nominated for the Liebster award, which is pretty exciting to me! I was nominated by Taylor Kate, who is truly a sweet girl! The Liebster award, is an award given to bloggers by bloggers. For us it helps to create friendships and community.
The rules for the Liebster Award are as follows:
You can choose to either accept or decline. Accepting means writing a post, which you don’t have to do, but it helps to continue spreading the love!
- Write a list of 11 facts about yourself.
- Answer the 11 questions from your nominator.
- Nominate 11 other bloggers to keep the award going, and give them 11 questions to answer.
11 Facts About Me
- I am 19 yrs old (20 in July!), and I have lived in Virginia most of my life!
- I have been a dancer since I was three. Doing many type of different dancing; Tap, Jazz, Ballet, Lyrical, English Country, German, Contra, and more!
- I am a Social Work major and I plan on doing macro level work. I want to work in communities to solve problems that affect many families.
- My all time favorite show is Gossip Girl!!
- I LOVE coffee, hence the name Coffee With Tae!
- I will be working in a coffee shop this summer and I am pretty excited about meeting new people and learning how to make all kinds of coffee!!
- After I graduate college I plan on moving to Arizona. People often ask why I want to move to Arizona.. so no I’m not chasing after anyone haha. My only family out there is my Nana and she is pretty excited I’ll be moving there. I’ll still have guaranteed home cooked meals when I get there!!
- My favorite pass time is reading; my favorite author is Adrianna Trigiani
- I have traveled out of the country a couple of times. The place I liked the most was Italy, because pasta. If I could have past everyday for the rest of my life, I’d be satisfied lol. Other than that I really like architecture!
- I am a Mary Kay counsultant! I love because of the relationships I’ve made. Right now I am working on my confidence to put myself out there!
- Lastly, I love spending time with my friends and family. Not sure who I’d be without them. The people closest to me are who I truly express myself with.
The answers to the questions given to me:
- Why did you start blogging? I started blogging, because I want to be able to connect with people everywhere, to let them know they are not in this fight alone, to give them hope. We are all unique in God’s image, but we are all fighting the same fight against sin. There is always someone who understands what we’re going through. The person who understands best is God, I want to be able to lead people to Him!
- Where are you from? I am from Newport News, Virginia.
- What is your favorite book to read? My favorite book right now, is one I just finished and it is called Jesus is__! It was a great book by Judah Smith. He is a Pastor from Washington state. The book puts everything in perspective and leads you to who Jesus truly is and that is grace!
- Whats your favorite food? Even though I said I could eat pasta everyday.. French fries are a close tie. I truly enjoy waffle fries from Chick fil a!
- Where do you attend school, and what is your major? I go to Mary Baldwin University and I am a Social Work Major
- Have you ever been out of the country, if so where? Yes, I have been to France, Italy, Greece, and Canada.
- Do you have any pets? I have a dog named Arthur, who is an Apple head Chihuahua. He thinks he’s scary, but he’s not really. He weighs four pounds and wont be getting any bigger
- Who is someone you look up to? I have to pick two people and those two would be my parents. They have supported me in my crazy endeavors!
- What type of music do you like? I don’t have a favorite really.. my daily mix on Spotify goes Jesus music, country, pop, folk, rap (definitley not all rap though..), folk. I like to say my spotify is confused haha.
- If you could pick one place in the world to go, where would you go? If I could go anywhere, I would go to the United Arab Emirates! It’s such a Pretty place
- How has blogging impacted your life? I have had a lot of clarity, in my walk with Jesus, the last five months as I have been blogging. i am grateful for the people who truly believe in me and what I am doing.
I looked up the definition of Liebster. Liebster is a German word which translates to beloved, sweetheart, or dearest. So I chose some of the dearest, sweetest bloggers that I follow to nominate! The first Liebster award was first given in 2011, so it’s pretty cool that it’s still being passed around years later! The links to their blogs are below!
Kaylee Ann https://simplykayleeann.com/
Amanda Kristine http://blithesomebrunette.com/
And here are the questions for the bloggers I nominated!:
- Why did you start blogging and what is your mission!?
- What are your favorite things to pin on Pinterest?
- Where do you see yourself in ten years?
- Where are you from?
- Are you in or out of college; what is or was your major?
- What is your favorite TV show?
- What’s something you wish you knew more about?
- Where is the most interesting place you’ve ever been?
- Where is you favorite place to shop?
- Do you have hidden talents?
- Lastly, whats something you wish you could do today to help change the world and make it better?
I want to thank Taylor again for nominating me! I linked her blog in the intro. I hope you enjoyed reading this and getting to know a little bit more about me! Also don’t forget to check out the bloggers I linked above!
“9 He said to me, “My grace is enough for you, because power is made perfect in weakness.” So I’ll gladly spend my time bragging about my weaknesses so that Christ’s power can rest on me. 10 Therefore, I’m all right with weaknesses, insults, disasters, harassments, and stressful situations for the sake of Christ, because when I’m weak, then I’m strong.” 2 Corinthians 12:9-12Common English Bible (CEB)
Have a great weekend!